REPORT: 51 Animals Rescued From Hoarder’s Home [SHOCKING PHOTOS]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
HOUSTON (CBSDFW.COM) – After calls from neighbors about a “horrendous smell,” Galveston police rescued 51 animals rescued include 39 dogs, seven chickens, two goats, one horse, one cat and one goose from a house, according to SPCA officials.
Galveston County Sheriff Henry Trochesset described the home as “a hoarding situation and said it was filled with trash, feces and smelled so terrible even officers struggled to try to help rescue the animals,” according to the Houston Chronicle.
The article goes on to state the following:
The animals were taken to the SPCA and are receiving individualized treatment. Preliminary exams revealed many of the animals suffered from medical conditions such as severe dental disease and had very few teeth, as well as severe flea allergies, dermatitis and some fractures.
See shocking photos below, along with a video of a news report from CBS News.
Watch video below for more details. Scroll down for more photos from the animal shelter in Houston.
After calls from neighbors about a “horrendous smell,” Galveston police rescued 51 animals rescued include 39 dogs, seven chickens, two goats, one horse, one cat and one goose from a house, according to SPCA officials. https://t.co/1f4vpIvEfZ
— CBSDFW (@CBSDFW) February 7, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSLOCAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: ‘F—ing Traitor’: Sen. Collins Releases Abusive Voicemails Ahead of Impeachment Vote
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- VIDEO: Joe Biden: I’m ‘disappointed’ in Lindsey Graham
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver
- REPORT: Border Patrol posts multiple reports of truck loads of illegal aliens smuggled into US [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe