REPORT: Alleged ‘Whistleblower’ Worked Closely with Anti-Trump Dossier Hoaxer
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Eric Ciaramella, whom Real Clear Investigations suggests is the likely so-called whistleblower, was part of an Obama administration email chain celebrating the eventual signing of a $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee to Ukraine.
That and other emails show Ciaramella interfaced about Ukraine with individuals who played key roles in facilitating the infamous anti-Trump dossier produced by Fusion GPS and reportedly financed by Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee. One of those individuals, then-Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland (pictured), received updates on Ukraine issues from dossier author Christopher Steele in addition to Nuland’s direct role in the dossier controversy.
The article goes on to state the following:
Also part of the email chains was Christopher J. Anderson, who was a special adviser to former special envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker. Anderson testified to the Democrat-led House committees running the impeachment inquiry.
The report stated that Ciaramella’s name “comes up in six Obama-era government emails that were released by the State Department as part of two previous Freedom of Information Act requests.”
In one email, in which Ciaramella was one of several people CC’d, Nuland celebrates by writing “Hurray” in response to the Ukrainian government announcing the signing of the $1 billion loan guarantee from the United States.
Breitbart notes that the announcement singles out then vice-president Joe Biden as being present for the agreement leading to the loan guarantee. It also notes that Ciaramella was “in the loop” with top officials working on the Ukraine deal under the Obama administration.
CLICK HERE to read more of this report.
Because of course he did!!!
Alleged ‘Whistleblower’ Eric Ciaramella Worked Closely with Anti-Trump Dossier Hoaxer https://t.co/v5kDe0X62u
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) November 6, 2019
This particular whistleblower is a material witness to the Biden conflict of interest scandal involving $50,000 paid monthly to Hunter Biden. The whistleblower should absolutely be subpoenaed and asked what he knew about the Biden corruption. https://t.co/qsOwZ4H2IN
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) November 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts