REPORT: Amazon Just Made a Truly Stunning Announcement. (It’s Incredibly Good News for President Trump)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by INC.COM:
Amazon made an unexpected announcement Monday that’s truly good news all around.
But the top beneficiary might just be President Donald J. Trump.
The article goes on to state the following:
The online-slash-everything giant revealed Monday that it currently has 30,000 unfilled jobs in the United States, everything including (as the company said in a statement) things like:
- entry-level roles at Amazon’s fulfillment centers
- software development engineer positions
- computer vision scientists, and
- literally thousands of other positions
And that’s amazing luck for President Trump.
The article points out that President Trump has a better shot at winning 2020 if the U.S. stays out of a recession through the election. One warning sign of a recession is “disappointing jobs numbers,” and the influx of 30,000 jobs may give the October and November jobs reports a healthy boost.
In addition, the report says, “Amazon insists that these 30,000 jobs are in addition to the increased seasonal hiring it always does before the holiday shopping season.”
To get more information about this article, please visit INC.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver