REPORT: America’s first gay bank: Credit union for LGBTQ community gets green-light, will offer special loans to transgenders
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A credit union for the LGBTQ community has been given the green light by the state of Michigan.
The service will offer products tailored for LGBTQ people, including special loans for transgender people in the process of transitioning.
The article goes on to state the following:
The State of Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services approved on Monday a charter for the new financial institution, designed especially for LGBTQ customers.
The online service created by Superbia Credit Union could be launched as early as 2020.
— Daniel Taub (@Taub) September 9, 2019
Superbia is thrilled to announce it has submitted its application to the regulator to operate as the first, national, credit union in support of the LGBTQ Go to https://t.co/H32Cc1uV7Z to demonstrate to the regulator we want our own solution that protects us from discrimination.
— Superbia Financial (@Pride_Superbia) October 13, 2018
Credit union for LGBTQ community gets green-light and will offer special loans to transgender people who are transitioning https://t.co/8uQ1FUJF40
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) September 10, 2019
Research shows that gay couples face hurdles in banking, and Superbia Credit Union wants to change that. https://t.co/zM7odZfq86
— FORTUNE (@FortuneMagazine) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar tweets: ‘This is what America looks like’ [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Warren issues response to letter from Native American tribes [READ THE LETTER]
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs