REPORT: Anonymous op-ed writer claims senior Trump officials considered resigning in ‘midnight self-massacre:’ book
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The writer of an anonymous New York Times op-ed last year is claiming in a new book that senior administration officials thought about quitting as a large group in a “midnight self-massacre” but decided not to out of fear of destabilizing the government, The Washington Post reported.
The Post obtained a copy of the book “A Warning” by the writer who is described as “a senior official in the Trump administration.”
The article goes on to state the following:
White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham told The Hill in a statement that “the book is nothing but lies.”
The Washington Post reports:
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Pelosi unveils new $3 trillion coronavirus relief plan [READ IT HERE]
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ Panel Explodes After Donna Brazile Says THIS About the First Amendment
- REPORT: Judge orders State Department to produce Ukraine documents
- VIDEO: Police release redacted bodycam footage following death of George Floyd
- REPORT: These Obama officials are on GOP senators’ list for subpoenas amid Obama-era probe