REPORT: Baby boy and 2-year-old girl in same county both test positive for coronavirus [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Florida’s Department of Health announced Tuesday that a baby boy and a two-year-old girl have tested positive for the coronavirus.
The baby boy, who was listed by the health department as less than a year old, marks the youngest reported case of COVID-19 in the state, according to the Miami Herald.
The article goes on to state the following:
Health officials did not say whether the boy or girl had been in contact with someone who tested positive.
According to the Miami Herald, both children are in Broward County. The girl is the second 2-year-old who has tested positive for coronavirus in Florida.
The Miami Herald also reported that Herine Baron, who is a nurse at Jackson North Medical Center in Miami-Dade County, has been documenting her own coronavirus illness on YouTube. In her latest video posted on Tuesday, she revealed that she has been discharged from the hospital, and now her 7-month-old baby boy has tested positive for coronavirus.
The Miami Herald stated they are assuming Baron’s baby is the one referred to in the Florida Public Health Department’s report.
Below is Baron’s latest video. She said her baby only has a low-grade fever, but still appears to be feeling fine.
As of Tuesday, the baby boy in Broward County is the youngest person in the state to test positive for the coronavirus. https://t.co/K9zXBk05xl
— FOX 35 Orlando (@fox35orlando) March 25, 2020
BREAKING: The health department’s data list the boy’s age as zero, making him the youngest person in the state known to be ill with COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus. https://t.co/nLMnpD5lIk
— Miami Herald (@MiamiHerald) March 24, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) March 25, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- BREAKING: Former longtime AZ sheriff Joe Arpaio makes big announcement
- REPORT: Actor demands Trump be removed from office over coronavirus handling
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- REPORT: Trump grants major disaster declaration for state of Maryland
- REPORT: Every resident of senior home presumed to have coronavirus
- REPORT: Police Officers Rebuke Media Outlet Over Decision On White House Coronavirus Briefings
- BREAKING: Final coronavirus stimulus bill omits several Pelosi wish list items, but keeps a big one IN
- VIDEO: Task force doctors call media out for distorted information, bad questions