REPORT: Biden addresses his bloody eye during CNN’s town hall
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Vice President Joe Biden blamed his contacts as the reason for his left eye filled with blood during CNN’s town hall on climate change last week.
Biden answered questions on his policies to combat climate change for 40 minutes on CNN during the Sept. 4 network event. During the middle of his answers, his left eye filled with blood from what appeared to be a burst blood vessel.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It was my contact lens,” Biden told New Hampshire’s Laconia Daily Sun. “I think I, you know when you’re taking it out, I think bruised my eye.”
Biden, 76, also said he thought questions about his age and physical fitness are warranted because of his age.
“I think it’s totally appropriate for people to look at my age,” Biden said. “Just like when I was 29, was I old enough? And now, am I fit enough? I’ll completely disclose everything about my health. I’m in good shape.”
The Biden campaign so far has declined to address on the record any reason for what caused his bloody eye.
Joe Biden Hits Media For Reporting On ‘Irrelevant’ Gaffes, Blames Bloody Eye On His Contact Lens https://t.co/7lJOzYFNVM
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) September 8, 2019
— Laconia Daily Sun (@laconiadailysun) September 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- FDNY says 3 injured in fire near New York City’s Times Square
- POLL: Was school right to fire teacher who pointed out illegal alien students to President Trump?
- REPORT: Biden: ‘I’ve spent as much time’ with Putin as Trump
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police