REPORT: Biden says 2020 Democratic rivals should ‘find a reason to go to Canada’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Joe Biden has escalated his attacks on Elizabeth Warren, suggesting she and other 2020 Democratic rivals who don’t understand the need to unite the country should leave.
The former vice president, 76, on Wednesday told donors gathered at a Washington, D.C., law firm that hyper-partisan politics would make governing near impossible for a Democrat, should the party wrest control of the White House from President Trump and Republicans.
The article goes on to state the following:
Those who believe you can lead without first uniting the country should “find a reason to go to Canada because we’ve got a problem. You can’t do it without bringing the country together,” Biden said, according to a pool report.
Biden said a “divided nation” needs somebody who “knows how to reach across the aisle and get things done.”
“Now the people that are running against me tell me I’m naïve, one said I should be in the Republican primary, God love her,” Biden said in reference to Warren. “That’s not the way you get things done, man. You don’t go in and tell people that they disagree there’s something fundamentally wrong with them.”
Those who believe you can lead without first uniting the country should “find a reason to go to Canada because we’ve got a problem."
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts