REPORT: Britain’s ambassador to Iran is ARRESTED after photographing protesters in Tehran clash
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
The Foreign Office has hit out at Iran for a ‘flagrant violation of international law’ after the UK ambassador to the country was arrested during a protest in the capital Tehran.
Diplomat Rob Macaire was present during demonstrations against Ayatollah Khamenei in front of Tehran’s Amir Kabir University and was arrested after allegedly ‘organising, provoking and directing radical actions’, according to local reports.
The article goes on to state the following:
Thousands had gathered to demand the supreme leader’s resignation after his regime admitted it had mistakenly shot down a civilian passenger plane during retaliation against the US’ assassination of Qasem Soleimani.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices