REPORT: China Warns ‘Global Brands’ to Accept Communism
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
The Chinese government newspaper Global Times warned “global brands” to “make their members speak cautiously” on Chinese political issues Monday in response to an ongoing controversy following an NBA executive lending support to pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong.
Houston Rockets general manager Daryl Morey triggered a Communist Party-fabricated firestorm this weekend by simply tweeting “fight for freedom; stand with Hong Kong,” a message intended to lend support to the peaceful anti-communist movement that has held regular protests there since June.
The article goes on to state the following:
Following condemnation from the Communist Party and its puppets in Chinese society, social media, and the NBA, the NBA itself issued a statement also condemning Morey for simply challenging the dogma of a country currently maintaining a million-strong concentration camp population. The NBA has established a training camp in the same province as the concentration camps.
The Global Times warned Americans and international actors that Chinese authoritarian speech restrictions apply worldwide. According to Breitbart, the article, titled “Global Brands Better Stay Away from Politics,” said objections voiced in the name of free speech are “ridiculous.”
China newspaper warns global brands stay out of politics amid NBA row
— Joan Gralla (@JoanGralla) October 8, 2019
Houston Rockets: righteousness or money? https://t.co/6PguqtwP6X
— Hanakuli (@islandbuzzy) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- VIDEO: Melania Stuns In Gorgeous Sleeveless Black And White Sundress At Daytona 500 [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Judges’ association calls emergency meeting in wake of Stone sentencing reversal
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters makes shocking claim that rich donors should influence elections
- REPORT: The New England Patriots Are Reportedly Eying This Quarterback