REPORT: Chinese national arrested for trespassing at Key West military base enters plea
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A Chinese man has pleaded not guilty after he was arrested and charged with taking photos at a military base in Key West, Florida.
Liao Lyuyou, 27, was charged with three counts of photographing defense installations and one count of entering military property, according to court documents.
The article goes on to state the following:
Lyuyou pleaded not guilty to the charges in federal court on Monday, his attorney Daniel Rashbaum told CNN. The judge ordered him to be detained until the conclusion of his trial.
The report states that when Lyuyou was arrested, he claimed he was just trying to take a picture of the sunrise. However, officers found photos of the Naval Air Station on his phone.
“Shortly before 7am on Dec. 26, witnesses saw… Lyuyou Liao walking along the secure fence line of NAS Key West… He allegedly entered a restricted area by rounding the perimeter fence and walking across an outcropping of rocks at the water’s edge.” https://t.co/syPLD8SMbM
— Phillip Carter (@Carter_PE) December 28, 2019
Chinese man Liao Lyuyou charged with photographing US Navy base in Florida https://t.co/D3oudBmJSu
— SCMP News (@SCMPNews) December 27, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices