REPORT: Clinton responds to Trump taunting her to run again
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Hillary Clinton responded to President Trump’s tweet Tuesday suggesting his 2016 Democratic rival should enter the 2020 White House race.
“Don’t tempt me. Do your job,” Clinton wrote in a tweet.
The article goes on to state the following:
In his tweet earlier Tuesday, Trump mocked Clinton with his typical insult against his former political rival, calling her “the Crooked one.”
“I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren. Only one condition. The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails AFTER getting ‘C’ Subpoena!”
Clinton has insisted she won’t run again in the 2020 election. In March, she said “I’m not running, but I’m going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe.”
Don’t tempt me. Do your job.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts