REPORT: Clinton vs Trump in 2020? Poll reveals results of hypothetical matchup
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A new poll shows that in the 2020 general election, a potential rematch between President Trump and Hillary Clinton would be “dead even.”
A Rasmussen poll released Monday found that both Trump and Clinton would receive 45% support apiece in a hypothetical matchup. The poll showed 11% of potential voters remained undecided.
The article goes on to state the following:
A majority of Democrats said that Clinton would win the nomination if she entered the primary, with 48% saying she would and 46% saying she would not.
Clinton has called for Trump to be impeached by Congress.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- VIDEO: Melania Stuns In Gorgeous Sleeveless Black And White Sundress At Daytona 500 [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Judges’ association calls emergency meeting in wake of Stone sentencing reversal
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters makes shocking claim that rich donors should influence elections
- REPORT: The New England Patriots Are Reportedly Eying This Quarterback