REPORT: Clinton vs Trump in 2020? Poll reveals results of hypothetical matchup
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A new poll shows that in the 2020 general election, a potential rematch between President Trump and Hillary Clinton would be “dead even.”
A Rasmussen poll released Monday found that both Trump and Clinton would receive 45% support apiece in a hypothetical matchup. The poll showed 11% of potential voters remained undecided.
The article goes on to state the following:
A majority of Democrats said that Clinton would win the nomination if she entered the primary, with 48% saying she would and 46% saying she would not.
Clinton has called for Trump to be impeached by Congress.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny