REPORT: Coca-Cola reveals how coronavirus is about to make major impact on their product
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BUSINESSINSIDER.COM:
As the coronavirus takes its toll on the US economy and beyond, it may also impact production of a beloved beverage: Diet Coke.
In its annual report published on Monday, Coca-Cola cited “delays in the production and export” of ingredients sourced in China including zero-calorie sweeteners used in several of its diet products, as a result of the coronavirus outbreak.
The article goes on to state the following:
“As a result of the outbreak of the novel coronavirus COVID-19, beginning in January 2020, our suppliers in China have experienced some delays in the production and export of these ingredients,” the report reads. “We have initiated contingency supply plans and do not foresee a short-term impact due to these delays. However, we may see tighter supplies of some of these ingredients in the longer term should production or export operations in China deteriorate.”
Coca-Cola says coronavirus could cause Diet Coke shortages due to ‘tighter supplies’ of artificial sweeteners sourced from China https://t.co/BatQXv4kAy
— Business Insider (@businessinsider) February 26, 2020
Coca-Cola disclosed in an SEC filing that some production and export delays of artificial sweetener supplies in China because of coronavirus COVID-19. The company initiated contingency plans but warned of tighter supplies if the situation worsens. https://t.co/GuWMVwCTg0
— Alicia Wallace (@aliciawallace) February 26, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit BUSINESSINSIDER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- REPORT: Chinese markets still selling bats and slaughtering dogs, cats, rabbits in gruesome market scene
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results