REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former FBI Director James Comey called on Attorney General William Barr to place the reputation of the Justice Department above the wishes of President Trump.
“I have heard Barr say he doesn’t care about his legacy. Maybe not, but he should care about the reservoir,” Comey wrote in an opinion piece published by the Washington Post on Tuesday. “The people of [the Justice Department] depend upon it. He should care enough about them — and the rest of us — to protect this vital American asset. The reputation of the Justice Department is more important than any of us, even an angry, vindictive president.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Barr has come under intense criticism since he intervened in the case of longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone, reversing course on a heavy sentencing recommendation.
The reservoir is everything. https://t.co/FHqJCdNXIi
— James Comey (@Comey) February 18, 2020
— DMLNewsApp (@DMLNewsApp) February 19, 2020
“The reputation of the Justice Department is more important than any of us, even an angry, vindictive president,”
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 19, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- REPORT: Chinese markets still selling bats and slaughtering dogs, cats, rabbits in gruesome market scene
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- About (ratings)