REPORT: Country finds dead patients among ‘abandoned’ care home residents
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BBC:
Spanish soldiers helping to fight the coronavirus pandemic have found elderly patients in retirement homes abandoned and, in some cases, dead in their beds, the defence ministry has said.
The military has been brought in to help disinfect care homes in Spain, one of Europe’s worst hit countries.
The article goes on to state the following:
The virus is spreading very fast in Spain – the second worst-hit European country after Italy.
Spanish prosecutors are launching an investigation, the report states.
See some of the latest COVID-19 stats (at time of publication of this story) below:
Spain Coronavirus Cases: 49,515
Spain Deaths: 3,647
Spain Recovered: 5,367
- Global Coronavirus Cases: 468,012
Global Deaths: 21,180
Global Recovered: 113,809
US Coronavirus Cases: 65,652
US Deaths: 931
US Recovered: 394
To get more information about this article, please visit BBC. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- REPORT: Chinese markets still selling bats and slaughtering dogs, cats, rabbits in gruesome market scene
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results