REPORT: Democrat’s own poll shows only small percent said THIS about state’s reopening
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
The latest polling shows by a wide margin of 58 to 35 percent that people are fine with the reopening of their particular state.
When asked if their particular state is “moving too quickly to reopen,” “getting the timing about right,” or “not moving quickly enough,” only 35 percent said their state is moving too quickly, while 41 percent said about right, and 17 percent said too slow — which means a total of 58 percent want things reopened.
The article goes on to state the following:
In states that are “more closed than open,” 65 percent take the side of reopening, with 45 percent saying the reopening timing is about right and 21 percent saying it’s too slow. Only 28 percent said things are happening too quickly.
“This a quite a failure for a fake news media,” the report notes.
To add insult to injury, the poll comes from Democrat pollster the Global Strategy Group.
The poll is not an oversample of Trump supporters, the report notes, as those polled said they disapprove of Trump’s job handling the coronavirus pandemic by a margin of 40 to 56 percent, while Dr. Anthony Fauci was trusted by poll takers more than Trump on the issue of reopening by a margin of 58 to 27 percent.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention