REPORT: Eighth Illegal Accused of Rape in Maryland was Freed by Sanctuary City
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
The eighth illegal alien charged with rape or sexual assault in Montgomery County, Maryland in less than two months was freed a year ago from police custody due to the county’s sanctuary policy.
Oluwakayode Adewole Adebusuyi, a 26-year-old illegal alien, was arrested last week by the Montgomery County Police Department after he allegedly raped an intoxicated woman in his car, according to police.
The article goes on to state the following:
Investigators said Adebusuyi was at a bar with a mutual friend of the victim’s when he offered her his car to sleep in because she was not feeling well. The woman accepted the offer, feel asleep in Adebusuyi’s car, but when she woke up, the woman told police the illegal alien began raping her.
Adebusuyi was arrested in August 2018 on assault, sexual contact, and false imprisonment charges. He was released by the county’s sanctuary city policy “that shields criminal illegal aliens from deportation because the charges against him were dropped by the victim,” Breitbart reported.
— FAIR (@FAIRImmigration) September 10, 2019
It’s almost like they know they have a free pass or something. https://t.co/CYdVFmabc5
— Conservative Review (@CR) September 10, 2019
Maryland police arrested a Nigerian illegal immigrant for allegedly raping a woman.
This case makes the eighth illegal immigrant arrested for sexually abusing a minor in Maryland in less than two months. https://t.co/dssTFA4P4Q
— MRCTV.org (@mrctv) September 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- REPORT: Warren issues response to letter from Native American tribes [READ THE LETTER]
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Truck driver performs dangerous U-turn into oncoming traffic on highway, gets arrested