REPORT: Ex-Trump Aide Is Expected to Return to White House
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYTimes.com:
A close aide to President Trump who was dismissed last year by the White House chief of staff at the time is expected to rejoin the West Wing, according to three people familiar with the move.
John McEntee, who shadowed Mr. Trump as his body man, is slated to come back in a similar role, the people familiar with the move said. His return will mean a familiar presence with whom Mr. Trump is comfortable as he heads into the 2020 re-election campaign, and he is likely to divide duties with one of his successors, Nick Luna.
The article goes on to state the following:
The White House did not respond to a request for comment, and Mr. McEntee could not be reached.
In March 2018, John Kelly, chief of staff at the time, ordered him out of the White House after McEntee’s security clearance was denied, in part over an online gambling habit, the Times reports.
John McEntee, a close aide to President Trump who was dismissed last year by John Kelly, the White House chief of staff at the time, is expected to rejoin the West Wing, according to 3 people familiar with the move https://t.co/Dg27NpdpuH
— The New York Times (@nytimes) December 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYTimes.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Shocked CNN host bashes Pelosi over behavior
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham compliments Schiff on impeachment presentation [PHOTOS]