REPORT: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to testify before House panel
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg will testify before the House Financial Services Committee on Oct. 23 to discuss Facebook’s impact on the finance and housing industries.
Congresswoman Maxine Waters, the Democratic chairwoman of the committee, announced on Wednesday that Zuckerberg would be the only witness testifying at a hearing, titled: “An Examination of Facebook and Its Impact on the Financial Services and Housing Sectors.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The hearing follows a letter that she and other committee Democrats had sent Facebook in July requesting Facebook temporarily stop creating its proposed cryptocurrency, Libra, and digital wallet, Calibra.
The hearing will be a unique opportunity for lawmakers to grill Zuckerberg in public.https://t.co/H5j0T4Xbtt
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- VIDEO: Melania Stuns In Gorgeous Sleeveless Black And White Sundress At Daytona 500 [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Judges’ association calls emergency meeting in wake of Stone sentencing reversal
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters makes shocking claim that rich donors should influence elections
- REPORT: The New England Patriots Are Reportedly Eying This Quarterback