REPORT: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to testify before House panel
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg will testify before the House Financial Services Committee on Oct. 23 to discuss Facebook’s impact on the finance and housing industries.
Congresswoman Maxine Waters, the Democratic chairwoman of the committee, announced on Wednesday that Zuckerberg would be the only witness testifying at a hearing, titled: “An Examination of Facebook and Its Impact on the Financial Services and Housing Sectors.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The hearing follows a letter that she and other committee Democrats had sent Facebook in July requesting Facebook temporarily stop creating its proposed cryptocurrency, Libra, and digital wallet, Calibra.
The hearing will be a unique opportunity for lawmakers to grill Zuckerberg in public.https://t.co/H5j0T4Xbtt
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny