REPORT: Former Bloomberg editor says the news organization should cover Mike Bloomberg’s 2020 bid ‘aggressively’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
New York (CNN Business) — Kathy Kiely left Bloomberg News in 2016 over the organization’s strategy for covering its owner, Michael Bloomberg, as he was considering a bid for president.
These days, the former Bloomberg Washington news director said she feels like she’s living in the movie “Groundhog Day.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Bloomberg last week joined the pool of Democratic candidates challenging President Donald Trump in 2020. Soon after his announcement, Bloomberg News Editor-in-Chief John Micklethwait released a memo saying the news organization would continue to report on the 2020 campaign, but would not “investigate” Bloomberg or his Democratic primary rivals.
“We will continue our tradition of not investigating Mike (and his family and foundation) and we will extend the same policy to his rivals in the Democratic primaries. We cannot treat Mike’s Democratic competitors differently from him,” Micklethwait wrote.
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses