REPORT: Former Ohio State wrestler makes claim against Rep. Jim Jordan
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Adam DiSabato, a former captain of the Ohio State wrestling team who was on the squad from 1988 to 1993, testified to Ohio’s legislature Tuesday that Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, asked him to deny 2018 allegations by his brother Mike DiSabato that Jordan knew about the sexual abuse of male wrestlers while he was a coach at the university.
DiSabato called Jordan’s action part of a “cover-up.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Jordan, a former assistant wrestling coach, has denied multiple times knowing about any sexual abuse while he was at Ohio State. DiSabato’s comments came as the state’s House Civil Justice Committee was considering legislation to allow victims to sue Ohio State for sexual abuse by a doctor who was employed there for 20 years.
“Jim Jordan called me crying, crying, groveling, on the Fourth of July, begging me to go against my brother. Begging me, crying for a half hour. That’s the kind of cover-up that’s going on there,” DiSabato alleged.
“Jim Jordan called me several times after that, that week,”DeSabato continued. “I had to have my lawyer call him, tell him to stop calling me. I had a teammate, George Pardos, I called and told him, ‘Call Jim Jordan and tell him to quit calling me or I’m going to beat his ass.’ That’s what I said.”
When contacted by Fox News for a statement, Jordan spokesman Ian Fury said this is another lie. “Congressman Jordan never saw or heard of any abuse, and if he had he would have dealt with it.”
Jim Jordan’s name comes up during Statehouse testimony on OSU abuse victims bill https://t.co/gZUMrGVrrX
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) February 13, 2020
Adam DiSabato told the Ohio House that Rep. Jim Jordan knew about the OSU wrestling sexual abuse and begged him to lie about it.
— Sarah Reese Jones (@PoliticusSarah) February 12, 2020
Who believes @Jim_Jordan would be crying on a phone call for a 1/2 hour to cover up sexual assault? Sounds pretty far fetched to me. Are they attacking b/c he supports Trump?
Former Ohio State wrestler says Rep. Jordan asked him to deny abuse allegationshttps://t.co/mErpYijPAW
— Robert Hess (@robert_hess71) February 13, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wife of former New Jersey mayor found dead from self-inflicted gunshot
- REPORT: The Nurse Was Holding Up. Then Her 3 Close Relatives Were Brought In.
- UPDATE: New York’s darkest day: Cuomo gives stunning new figures on state’s coronavirus deaths
- VIDEO: Here’s when New York’s coronavirus apex is likely to hit
- REPORT: Leaked papers reveal SHOCKING coronavirus cases, deaths that US hospitals are secretly preparing for
- REPORT: Maryland governor issues emergency order in response to coronavirus spread
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York co-op kicked volunteering doctor out of brother’s apartment