REPORT: Former Ohio State wrestler makes claim against Rep. Jim Jordan
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Adam DiSabato, a former captain of the Ohio State wrestling team who was on the squad from 1988 to 1993, testified to Ohio’s legislature Tuesday that Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, asked him to deny 2018 allegations by his brother Mike DiSabato that Jordan knew about the sexual abuse of male wrestlers while he was a coach at the university.
DiSabato called Jordan’s action part of a “cover-up.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Jordan, a former assistant wrestling coach, has denied multiple times knowing about any sexual abuse while he was at Ohio State. DiSabato’s comments came as the state’s House Civil Justice Committee was considering legislation to allow victims to sue Ohio State for sexual abuse by a doctor who was employed there for 20 years.
“Jim Jordan called me crying, crying, groveling, on the Fourth of July, begging me to go against my brother. Begging me, crying for a half hour. That’s the kind of cover-up that’s going on there,” DiSabato alleged.
“Jim Jordan called me several times after that, that week,”DeSabato continued. “I had to have my lawyer call him, tell him to stop calling me. I had a teammate, George Pardos, I called and told him, ‘Call Jim Jordan and tell him to quit calling me or I’m going to beat his ass.’ That’s what I said.”
When contacted by Fox News for a statement, Jordan spokesman Ian Fury said this is another lie. “Congressman Jordan never saw or heard of any abuse, and if he had he would have dealt with it.”
Jim Jordan’s name comes up during Statehouse testimony on OSU abuse victims bill https://t.co/gZUMrGVrrX
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) February 13, 2020
Adam DiSabato told the Ohio House that Rep. Jim Jordan knew about the OSU wrestling sexual abuse and begged him to lie about it.
— Sarah Reese Jones (@PoliticusSarah) February 12, 2020
Who believes @Jim_Jordan would be crying on a phone call for a 1/2 hour to cover up sexual assault? Sounds pretty far fetched to me. Are they attacking b/c he supports Trump?
Former Ohio State wrestler says Rep. Jordan asked him to deny abuse allegationshttps://t.co/mErpYijPAW
— Robert Hess (@robert_hess71) February 13, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- VIDEO: Judge Napolitano on Roger Stone case: Only one thing can undo this mess
- VIDEO: Bloomberg makes shocking statements about ‘black and Latino males’, transgender people
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- VIDEO: Roger Stone greeted by chant after getting 40-month prison sentence
- VIDEO: ‘F—ing Traitor’: Sen. Collins Releases Abusive Voicemails Ahead of Impeachment Vote