REPORT: Former Reagan official rips Republicans for backing Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A former Reagan administration official railed against Republicans over the weekend for continuing to back President Trump as House Democrats pursue an impeachment inquiry.
During a segment on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Linda Chavez, who previously served as the White House Director of Public Liaison, said Republicans were “absolutely abrogating their duty” as tensions escalate over the impeachment inquiry.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s like the invasion of the body snatchers,” Chavez said. “I don’t know who these people are, I mean they have so changed their tune. This is really serious,” she said.
Chavez admitted that she “had previously identified as a Democrat before serving under former President Reagan.”
— State of the Union (@CNNSotu) October 6, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny