REPORT: Former Republican governor says he will explore run for old office
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) said Thursday he is exploring the possibility of running for his old office in 2022.
“We are working on it. I want to see what happens this year with the election,” he told WAGM, a local Maine media outlet.
The article goes on to state the following:
LePage also clarified that he and his wife, who own a residence in Florida, will be Maine residents.
— Madelaine Pisani (@MadelainePisani) February 20, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- REPORT: Chinese markets still selling bats and slaughtering dogs, cats, rabbits in gruesome market scene