REPORT: Freed illegal alien re-arrested for attempted murder
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
An illegal alien in the sanctuary state of Colorado has been re-arrested for attempted murder less than a month after he was freed from prison.
Osmani Garces-Ortiz, a 37-year-old illegal alien from Cuba, was released by the sanctuary jurisdiction of Arapahoe County, Colorado, on October 28, despite the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency requesting he be held so they could take over custody.
The article goes on to state the following:
Garces-Ortiz had originally been arrested for drug crimes and trespassing. Less than a month later, on November 21, the illegal alien was arrested in Arapahoe County for attempted murder — an incident that would have never occurred had he be turned over to ICE, federal officials said.
The report states that Garces-Ortiz is being held on a $202,000 bond and ICE has placed a detainer on him once again.
An illegal alien in the Sanctuary State of Colorado has been re-arrested for attempted murder less than a month after he was freed from prison. https://t.co/6VY4dA3KuB
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) December 2, 2019
ICE, sheriff officials argue whether new law allowed Cuban man freed from ArapCo jail to commit attempted murder | Sentinel Colorado https://t.co/5DZ6G97OlW #SanctuaryCities #Immigration #ICE #COleg #COpolitics pic.twitter.com/Xmcn6mIwa5
— Sentinel Colorado (@SentinelColo) November 29, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]