REPORT: Freed illegal alien re-arrested for attempted murder
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
An illegal alien in the sanctuary state of Colorado has been re-arrested for attempted murder less than a month after he was freed from prison.
Osmani Garces-Ortiz, a 37-year-old illegal alien from Cuba, was released by the sanctuary jurisdiction of Arapahoe County, Colorado, on October 28, despite the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency requesting he be held so they could take over custody.
The article goes on to state the following:
Garces-Ortiz had originally been arrested for drug crimes and trespassing. Less than a month later, on November 21, the illegal alien was arrested in Arapahoe County for attempted murder — an incident that would have never occurred had he be turned over to ICE, federal officials said.
The report states that Garces-Ortiz is being held on a $202,000 bond and ICE has placed a detainer on him once again.
An illegal alien in the Sanctuary State of Colorado has been re-arrested for attempted murder less than a month after he was freed from prison. https://t.co/6VY4dA3KuB
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) December 2, 2019
ICE, sheriff officials argue whether new law allowed Cuban man freed from ArapCo jail to commit attempted murder | Sentinel Colorado https://t.co/5DZ6G97OlW #SanctuaryCities #Immigration #ICE #COleg #COpolitics pic.twitter.com/Xmcn6mIwa5
— Sentinel Colorado (@SentinelColo) November 29, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses