REPORT: George Conway: We might have to impeach Trump again
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Conservative lawyer and prominent Trump critic George Conway suggested this week that the House may need to impeach President Trump again.
Conway wrote in a Washington Post opinion piece Monday that Trump’s firing of two witnesses who testified in the House impeachment inquiry could justify a second impeachment.
The article goes on to state the following:
Conway wrote that Trump is following Rep. Adam Schiff’s (D-Calif.) prediction that the president will “do what’s right for Donald Trump” instead of “what is right for this country.”
In in his op-ed, Conway declared that President Trump “will only get worse,” and wrote, “So America beware: The state is Trump, and he’s very, very angry. We might, indeed, have to do it again.”
Many anti-Trump Twitter users praised Conway’s suggestion, but one lawmaker had a different reaction.
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results,” tweeted Rep. Jim Banks of Indiana.
— Jim Banks (@RepJimBanks) February 11, 2020
— Washington Post Opinions (@PostOpinions) February 11, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) February 11, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- OpEd: Bernie Sanders may have just lost Florida to President Trump
- VIDEO: Ex-ambassador responds to Biden’s claim of getting arrested in South Africa
- VIDEO: Cops name ‘extremely dangerous’ twice-deported suspect wanted for cemetery murders
- REPORT: Police told a mother her DNA would identify a dead relative. They arrested her son instead.
- REPORT: Clint Eastwood breaks his silence, makes surprising endorsement for 2020 presidential candidate
- VIDEO: Roger Stone greeted by chant after getting 40-month prison sentence
- TRUMP TWEET: Shares hilarious edited video of himself holding ‘Mini Mike’