REPORT: Giuliani lawyers up as impeachment probe deepens
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Politico:
Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, announced Wednesday he’d obtained new legal representation as part of the House impeachment inquiry and amid federal scrutiny of his business dealings in Ukraine.
Giuliani’s decision to hire new lawyers came even as he maintains he did nothing illegal in his efforts to pressure Ukrainian officials to open investigations that could have benefited Trump politically.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The investigation I conducted concerning 2016 Ukrainian collusion and corruption, was done solely as a defense attorney to defend my client against false charges, that kept changing as one after another were disproven.” Giuliani said in a series of tweets. “The evidence, when revealed fully, will show that this present farce is as much a frame-up and hoax as Russian collusion, maybe worse, and will prove the President is innocent. I am represented and assisted by Robert Costello and the Pierce Bainbridge firm in particular , Eric Creizman and Melissa Madrigal.”
Robert Costello has been involved with White House legal issues at least once before, Politico reports.
President Trump’s lawyer Giuliani hires his own lawyers, as investigations mount https://t.co/33jMaZEq2F
— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit Politico. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts