REPORT: GOP Sen. will force vote on Hunter Biden testimony if colleagues back Dem witnesses
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Sen. Rand Paul said he will force the Senate to vote on whether they want to hear impeachment testimony from Hunter Biden if his colleagues support hearing from witnesses proposed by Democrats.
Biden, 49, was at the center of President Trump’s request for Ukrainian leaders to investigate his father, Joe Biden, for possible corruption. While the elder Biden was leading diplomatic efforts in Ukraine as Obama’s vice president, the younger Biden received a high-paying position on the board of Burisma, an allegedly corrupt natural gas firm in Ukraine.
The article goes on to state the following:
Many have questioned how Hunter Biden, who had a documented history of drug abuse and no substantial experience in the energy sector, was qualified for a job on Burisma’s board. Some Republicans have argued that Trump’s request for Ukraine to investigate the Bidens and Burisma was justified.
“My colleagues can’t have it both ways. Calling for some, while blocking others. If we are going to give a platform to witnesses the Dems demand, I look forward to forcing votes to call Hunter Biden and many more!”
My colleagues can’t have it both ways. Calling for some, while blocking others. If we are going to give a platform to witnesses the Dems demand, I look forward to forcing votes to call Hunter Biden and many more! https://t.co/hrOzVyiG9x
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) January 14, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts