REPORT: GOP senator: China should ‘pay damages’ for coronavirus outbreak
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
China should be held responsible for the coronavirus outbreak and compensate the rest of the world for its “criminal conduct,” a Republican senator said.
Sen. Josh Hawley, a Missouri Republican, announced on Tuesday he was introducing a resolution calling for a “full investigation” into the Chinese Communist Party’s “lies and actions” that allowed the spread of the COVID-19 virus around the world. And he called on Beijing to “pay damages to the USA and the world.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The text of Hawley’s resolution, which was introduced with a companion resolution in the House from Rep. Elise Stefanik, a New York Republican, calls for the United States and other nations to “design a mechanism for delivering compensation” for the coronavirus outbreak. The resolution does not specify how much money the Chinese government should pay.
Hawley tweeted on Tuesday, “Today I will introduce a resolution calling for full investigation of #China Communist Party’s lies & actions that killed thousands of their own people & turned #CoronavirusOutbreak #COVID19 into a global pandemic.”
“The cost of Beijing’s criminal conduct should be assessed and they should pay damages to USA and the world,” he added.
The cost of Beijing’s criminal conduct should be assessed and they should pay damages to USA and the world
— Josh Hawley (@HawleyMO) March 24, 2020
China should have to pay damages, says @HawleyMO.
“The cost of Beijing’s criminal conduct should be assessed and they should pay damages to USA and the world.”https://t.co/N4t6tAHeVT
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 24, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- About (ratings)