REPORT: GOP strategist makes stunning prediction about Donald Trump Jr.’s future
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NEWSWEEK.COM:
Republican political strategist Rick Wilson predicted that Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, will run for office in 2024 and is likely to secure the GOP nomination in a Daily Beast op-ed published Thursday.
“There are three 2024 scenarios that Republicans pretend they won’t face, but that represent the further decline and fall of a once-great party of conservative ideas,” Wilson wrote. “First, the clues have been there all along that the real 2024 primary will be between Donald J. Trump, Jr. and everyone else.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s becoming more obvious by the day,” he said.
Trump Jr. — who’s currently serving as a trustee and executive vice president for the Trump Organization — has been “on the road doing fundraisers and political events for the Republican candidates,” Wilson noted, as a signal that he’s considering a future run for the White House.
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) September 5, 2019
Donald Trump Jr. will run for president in 2024, and he’ll likely win the Republican nomination, GOP strategist says https://t.co/BBOlUnqb7L
— Newsweek (@Newsweek) September 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NEWSWEEK.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- EXCLUSIVE: WATCH: Patrons less than enthused when Elizabeth Warren visits restaurant
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Gutfeld rips media after Avenatti verdict
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver