REPORT: Hailey Baldwin’s wedding dress has some fans convinced there’s a typo on it [PICTURES]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Justin Bieber and his new bride Hailey Baldwin shared official photos from their special wedding day last week, however, fans and critics of the young couple couldn’t help but point out what seemed to be a glaring mistake on Baldwin’s dress.
The 22-year-old “Drop the Mic” host and model posted the beautiful black and white snaps to Instagram on Monday, and for the first time, showcased the train and lengthy customized veil, which incorporated the couple’s vows.
The article goes on to state the following:
While Baldwin’s personalized veil features the designer’s signature quotation mark logo, many were quick to point out that there may be a glaring misprint on the bold capitalized letters, “Till death do us part.”
Many argued that it should have been “‘Til” and not “Till,” with the former being the correct abbreviation for until.
Others say the criticism is uncalled for, pointing out that the mark in the picture is a quotation mark, not part of an abbreviation, and that “till” is a word on its own, not an abbreviation of until.
View this post on Instagram
the typo on hailey’s hypebeast veil brings me incredible joy pic.twitter.com/x7KHYgON0C
— internet ghost baby (@kirkpate) October 8, 2019
Justin Bieber fans pick up on cringeworthy ‘typo’ on wife Hailey’s wedding veil https://t.co/K3z2xmisce
— Daily Star (@Daily_Star) October 8, 2019
Because Till is the correct form, it’s a word, not an abbreviation of Until, they mean the same thing, ‘Til is an abbreviation but not grammatically correct
— Mustafi Slander Account *🇯🇲 (@davdbest) October 8, 2019
Quick thing —
Obviously was looking at all of the #BieberWedding pics.
Just realized that the veil says “‘TILL DEATH DO US PART”
‘TILL and not ‘TIL
UNTIL has one L
(and when people use the phrase they say ‘TIL)
Typo on her wedding dress? pic.twitter.com/C8bInjFdKy
— Meghan Keneally (@mkeneally) October 8, 2019
No, there is not a typo on Hailey Bieber’s wedding dress.
That’s not an apostrophe before “TILL” — it’s a quote mark, and there’s a second one at the end of the phrase.
It’s the designer Virgil Abloh’s *thing.*
“TILL” is an acceptable shortening of “UNTIL.”
That is all. pic.twitter.com/C66bZtKFrG
— Gibson Johns (@gibsonoma) October 7, 2019
More pictures of the dress:
View this post on Instagram
Hailey Baldwin Bieber’s wedding dress by Off-White 🔥 pic.twitter.com/FeiVgKu8k9
— Eanne (@biebershoodie) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race