REPORT: Hero who killed Texas church shooter to be awarded medal
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
The Medal of Courage will be awarded to the man who took down an active shooter at a church in White Settlement, Texas, on December 29.
Jack Wilson is a member of the volunteer security team at West Freeway Church of Christ, where two innocent congregants were shot and killed by a man who opened fire during the morning service.
The article goes on to state the following:
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said on Friday that this Monday, he will present Wilson with the medal, the highest award given to civilians by the governor.
On Monday I will present the Governor’s Medal of Courage to man who stopped a gunman in a deadly shooting at a church in North Texas.
It is the highest award given to civilians by the Governor. https://t.co/bhNyGLQygs
— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) January 10, 2020
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) January 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices