REPORT: Hezbollah says payback for US strike has just begun
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
BEIRUT — The leader of the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah said Sunday that Iran‘s missile attacks on two bases in Iraq housing U.S. forces was only the start of the retaliation for America’s killing a top Iranian general in a drone strike.
Hassan Nasrallah described Iran’s ballistic missile response as a “slap” to Washington, one that sent a message. The limited strikes caused no casualties and appeared to be mainly a show of force.
The article goes on to state the following:
The leader of Hezbollah, which is closely aligned with Iran, said the strikes were the “first step down a long path” that will ensure U.S. troops withdraw from the region.
“The Americans must remove their bases, soldiers and officers and ships from our region. The alternative … to leaving vertically is leaving horizontally. This is a decisive and firm decision,” Nasrallah stated.
He continued, “We are speaking about the start of a phase, about a new battle, about a new era in the region.”
Hassan Nasrallah described Iran’s ballistic missile response as a “slap” to Washington, one hat sent a message. The limited strikes caused no casualties and appeared to be mainly a show of force.https://t.co/kqIRvSL1me
— The Peninsula (@PeninsulaQatar) January 12, 2020
The leader of the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah said Sunday that Iran’s missile attacks on two bases in Iraq housing U.S. forces was only the start of the retaliation for America’s killing a top Iranian general in a drone strike. https://t.co/CH2OaA5K5B
— Miami Herald (@MiamiHerald) January 12, 2020
Hezbollah leader Nasrallah threatens if US forces don’t leave region in coming weeks, they will leave “dead in coffins” “This is an absolute decision of the Resistance Axis pic.twitter.com/ecI55zqLuq
— حسينة اوشان (@hassinaouch) January 12, 2020
Lebanon’s #Hezbollah said on Sunday it was time for Iran’s allies to begin working to retaliate for the killing of Major General Qassem Soleimani though it would be a “long path” to the goal of ejecting U.S. forces from the region. https://t.co/cInm83ugyd
— Randa HABIB (@RandaHabib) January 12, 2020
Hezbollah’s Nasrallah threatens US troops, vows retaliation against Israel
Terror chief says American soldiers to leave the Middle East in ‘coffins,’ claims no country could have acted as transparently as Iran after shooting down Ukrainian planehttps://t.co/O77oUKkGgY
— Shelshand (@Shelshand) January 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Shocked CNN host bashes Pelosi over behavior
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- VIDEO: Graham compliments Schiff on impeachment presentation [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- REPORT: Rudy Giuliani vows: ‘I Will Now Start To Reveal The Evidence’
- VIDEO: Nadler plays 1999 clip of Lindsey Graham during impeachment trial