REPORT: Homeowner shoots and kills 3 masked teens in attempted robbery
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
A homeowner in Georgia shot and killed three young masked men at his home early Monday morning, according to Rockdale County Sheriff Eric Levett.
Authorities identified the three deceased individuals as juveniles Monday evening — two 16-year-olds and one 15-year-old — but have not released their names. The sheriff’s office told ABC News it waited to release information about the teens, all from Conyers, Georgia, until all three families were notified.
The article goes on to state the following:
The three teens allegedly approached the home and attempted to rob three people in the front yard, the sheriff’s office said Monday night. One of the attempted robbery suspects purportedly brandished a handgun and fired shots at the residents before one returned fire. All three attempted robbery suspects were killed during the exchange, authorities said.
Georgia homeowner fatally shoots three young masked men at his home, in what “could be a ‘stand your ground’ type case,” authorities say. https://t.co/9kr6qbcBOV
— ABC News (@ABC) September 17, 2019
— WPBF 25 News (@WPBF25News) September 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- REPORT: Thousands crossing US-Mexico border despite nonessential travel ban, COVID-19 threat
- REPORT: Federal Officers Gunned Down At Courthouse
- BREAKING: Trump calls for delay in G7 meeting, seeks expansion
- VIDEO: Biden gives fiery response after being pressured to choose a woman of color as VP
- REPORT: George Floyd’s family responds to autopsy that says his death was from underlying conditions
- REPORT: News outlet reaches deal with union to save jobs during the pandemic