REPORT: Horrific Details Emerge in Mexico Ambush: Young Boy Searches For Help After Seeing Family Gunned Down
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by PEOPLE.COM:
After witnessing his family be brutally murdered in an ambush in Mexico, one 13-year-old boy trekked through the dangerous countryside for six hours to get help for the injured survivors.
Devin Blake Langford was one of the 14 children and three mothers who were attacked and gunned down near the United States’ Arizona border on Monday, his relative Kendra Lee Miller wrote on Facebook early Tuesday morning.
The article goes on to state the following:
Devin was in his mother Dawna’s car when their vehicle was attacked, Kendra said on Facebook. Dawna, 43, and two of her sons — Devin’s younger brothers, Trevor, 11, and Rogan, 2½ — died as bullets tore through their car.
Devin hid the siblings who escaped under branches in nearby bushes. He then walked 14 miles back to LaMora for help.
The three mothers were Christina Langford, Rhonita Miller and Dawna Langford. Each was driving a separate SUV.
To get more information about this article, please visit PEOPLE.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Pelosi unveils new $3 trillion coronavirus relief plan [READ IT HERE]
- DML: Half my bulk inventory is gone in 5 hours!
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ Panel Explodes After Donna Brazile Says THIS About the First Amendment
- VIDEO: Police release redacted bodycam footage following death of George Floyd
- REPORT: These Obama officials are on GOP senators’ list for subpoenas amid Obama-era probe