REPORT: ‘Hot’ nurse disciplined for wearing ONLY underwear under see-through PPE gown [PHOTO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
This naughty nurse is going viral.
A nurse in Russia was suspended from the hospital where she worked in Tula, 100 miles south of Moscow, after she arrived at her shift in the all-male coronavirus patient wing with no clothing save for her skivvies under her transparent personal protective equipment.
The article goes on to state the following:
The unidentified staffer told her managers at Tula Regional Clinical Hospital that she was “too hot” to wear clothing underneath the head-to-toe vinyl gown, which protected her from contracting COVID-19. The incident was first reported by a local news outlet, the Tula Pressa newspaper.
A Russian coronavirus nurse has gained instant internet fame after a photo showing her wearing a bikini beneath a see-through protective gown went viralhttps://t.co/0jczyaYHfl
— The Moscow Times (@MoscowTimes) May 20, 2020
Russian nurse wears BIKINI under sheer protective suit due to heat… the patients didn’t seem to mind#COVID19
— RT (@RT_com) May 20, 2020
“The nurse claimed she did not realize that her underwear was showing through the PPE.”https://t.co/AEMrb2Gshe
— Andrew Kerr (@AndrewKerrNC) May 20, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- REPORT: Fake News? Police Issue Statement At Odds With Reports About Actions Against Protesters in D.C.
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention