REPORT: House lawyer declares impeachment probe could go beyond Ukraine
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The top House lawyer told a judge on Tuesday that Democrats’ impeachment inquiry into President Trump may go beyond the president’s dealings with Ukraine.
House General Counsel Doug Letter told U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell that the impeachment inquiry could also span obstruction of justice and lying to the American people, CNN reports.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I can’t emphasize enough, it’s not just Ukraine,” Letter said, according to the outlet.
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) October 8, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race