REPORT: Impeachment backfire? Key GOP senator ‘offended’ by Nadler charge
BUY THREE BOTTLES OF MIRACLE ME MINI CBD ON JANUARY 23, AND GET ONE FREE. OFFER GOOD TODAY ONLY! SUPPLY IS LIMITED. CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT MIRACLE ME PAIN RELIEF BODY OIL. AGAIN, BUY 3 BOTTLES OF MIRACLE ME MINI and GET a 4th BOTTLE FREE TODAY ONLY. DMLcbd.com/mini
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
House Democrats’ handling of the Trump impeachment to date may be turning off Republicans — notably, those seen as possible defectors in a final vote.
The first sign of a backlash among that critical group came Wednesday when Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, a moderate member of the conference, said she was offended by House manager Rep. Jerrold Nadler’s assertion that GOP members voting against allowing new testimony and evidence were engaged in a “cover-up.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Nadler’s opening statement, which led to U.S. Chief Justice John Roberts admonishing those in the chamber, accused Republican senators of “voting for a cover-up, voting to deny witnesses, an absolutely indefensible vote, obviously a treacherous vote.”
“I took it as offensive,” Murkowski said Wednesday. “As one who is listening attentively and working hard to get to a fair process, I was offended.”
Sen. Murkowski was offended by House manager Rep. Nadler’s assertion that Republican senators would be involved in a cover-up if they did not agree to call John Bolton to testify in the impeachment trial, an aide says. https://t.co/jw3yo2LIV3
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) January 23, 2020
Lisa Murkowski to @jeremyherb on concerns about a court fight over witnesses delaying trial: “The House made a decision that they didn’t want to slow things down by having to go through the courts. And yet now they’re basically saying you guys gotta go through the courts.
— Manu Raju (@mkraju) January 23, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired