REPORT: Is Ukraine about to announce an investigation into the Bidens?
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Officials in Ukraine are said to be in the process of discussing a number of ways to improve their country’s standing with President Donald Trump in the wake of the fallout caused by the impeachment inquiry.
According to two CNN sources, such gestures may include announcing new investigations of potential benefit to President Trump, however it remains unclear what the probes would be centered around and when they might be announced.
The article goes on to state the following:
One of the sources said Ukrainian officials acknowledged that any investigations would need to look at current issues, rather than just those of the past.
The Daily Mail also reported that, after months of relentless controversy, “Zelensky has said in recent days that his country is ‘tired about Burisma,’ the Ukrainian energy company Hunter Biden once sat on the board of. However, the Ukrainian leader failed to explicitly rule out conducted an investigation into Hunter’s appointment to the board.”
CLICK HERE to read more.
Is Ukraine about to announce an investigation into the Bidens? https://t.co/nclql1xMuH
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) November 30, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses