REPORT: ISIS chief, al-Baghdadi successor reportedly arrested in Iraq
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
The ISIS terrorist tapped as a possible leader after the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been arrested in Iraq, according to state-run media.
“Today, the terrorist called Abdel Nasser Qardash, the candidate to succeed the criminal al-Baghdadi, has been arrested,” security services told the Iraqi News Agency (INA) on Wednesday, according to Egypt’s Sada El-Balad news.
The article goes on to state the following:
Qardash was behind bars after an intelligence-led operation, with no further details given, Turkey’s state-run Anadolu Agency also said.
— New York Post (@nypost) May 21, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention