REPORT: Islamist Militants Hack to Death 12-Year-Old Christian Boy in Cameroon
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Jihadists from the Boko Haram terror group hacked to death a 12-year-old boy with machetes for his refusal to become a “child soldier” of the group.
Although news of the slaughter has only just reached the west, the militants are believed to have abducted the Christian schoolboy in a raid on the northern Cameroon district of Tourou on or around November 19.
The article goes on to state the following:
The boy and his mother reportedly escaped from their home as the militants began their raid on the village, going door to door looting homes of anything of value, including clothes and bedding. The jihadists eventually caught up with the boy, killing him after hearing of his unwillingness to join their army. Members of the jihadist group frequently abduct male children and oblige them to train as soldiers.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott