REPORT: Italian soldier stabbed in throat by man shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
An Italian soldier was stabbed in the throat with scissors by a man who shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ as he was arrested, it was reported on Tuesday.
The unprovoked attack, which took place on the busy Piazza Duca d’Aosta in Milan, happened shortly after 10:45am this morning, Milano Today said.
The article goes on to state the following:
A man reportedly stabbed the soldier, 34, in the neck and shoulder with a pair of scissors before fleeing towards Via Vittor Pisani.
The report states that the man shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ – which translates to ‘God is great – as he was arrested. Authorities are investigating to see if he had links to terrorism.
The soldier was treated at the hospital for a “deep” stab wound to his neck, but his injuries are reportedly not life-threatening.
— Amichai Stein (@AmichaiStein1) September 17, 2019
Milano, ferisce con le forbici un militare davanti alla stazione Centrale: arrestato dai carabinierihttps://t.co/z01QSzizCn
— Noi con Salvini (@Noiconsalvini) September 17, 2019
Italian soldier stabbed in the throat by a man with scissors shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ outside Milan train station https://t.co/zjAHJBjFB2
— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) September 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race