REPORT: Italy reports shocking number of new coronavirus cases, deaths, in just one day
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Italian authorities reported 683 new deaths related to the coronavirus outbreak on Wednesday and a total of 5,210 new cases, a short drop from Tuesday’s spike in deaths but higher than several previous days’ totals.
The country’s Civil Protection Agency now lists the total number of confirmed coronavirus infections at 74,386, with 1,000 Italians reporting that they had recovered from the disease since yesterday according to the Johns Hopkins tracking map.
The article goes on to state the following:
Reuters reported Wednesday that Angelo Borrelli, head of the Civil Protection Agency, has reported fever symptoms and is himself awaiting test results for a possible coronavirus infection. He was absent from a daily news conference on Wednesday, according to the news service.
As of Wednesday early afternoon, there are 458,662 confirmed cases of coronavirus worldwide, and 20,799 deaths.
Italy is rated second in the world for number of cases of the disease, but first in the world for number of deaths. A total of 74,386 cases have been reported in Italy, 7,503 deaths, and 9,362 people recovered.
— The Hill (@thehill) March 25, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Pope weighs in on Floyd protests, violence
- VIDEO: Rosenstein makes admission about McCabe’s handling of Comey memos
- BREAKING: Rosenstein makes huge admission about Carter Page FISA warrant [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Senior Google Employee Appears To Have Assaulted Pro-Life Activist
- EXCLUSIVE: Former INS agent weighs in on police conduct in George Floyd death [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Public Health Experts Sign SHOCKING Letter About Protests Amid Pandemic and What ‘Contributes To COVID-19’