REPORT: It’s Official: Rep. Ilhan Omar is Single Again
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
MINNEAPOLIS (AP/WCCO) — Rep. Ilhan Omar has officially divorced from her husband in Minnesota, just a month after she filed a petition saying there was an “irretrievable breakdown” in their marriage.
Omar and Ahmed Hirsi had been married since January 2018 but were longtime partners. Omar says Hirsi is the father of her three children.
The article goes on to state the following:
The marriage was dissolved Tuesday after paperwork was signed by court personnel. The divorce comes months after a Washington, D.C., woman accused the Democratic congresswoman of having an affair with her husband.
Ilhan Omar’s Divorce Has Been Finalized https://t.co/IzneHUNbKn
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) November 6, 2019
Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Divorce Finalized, Officially Single https://t.co/5W1rMy1Nrp
— TMZ (@TMZ) November 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSLOCAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Pelosi unveils new $3 trillion coronavirus relief plan [READ IT HERE]
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ Panel Explodes After Donna Brazile Says THIS About the First Amendment
- REPORT: Judge orders State Department to produce Ukraine documents
- VIDEO: Police release redacted bodycam footage following death of George Floyd
- REPORT: These Obama officials are on GOP senators’ list for subpoenas amid Obama-era probe