REPORT: Jeff Flake tweets about Trump’s language
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake (R) tweeted Monday that President Trump was using ‘authoritarian’ language.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Reckless, outrageous and undignified behavior has become excused as telling it like it is when it is actually just reckless, outrageous and undignified,” Flake said while announcing his retirement last year. “And when such behavior emanates from the top of our government, it is something else. It is dangerous to a democracy.”
I never thought I would live to see an American President speak this way, using language the can only be described as authoritarian. Fellow Republicans, where is the line? https://t.co/UzYM1ciGnY
— Jeff Flake (@JeffFlake) October 7, 2019
“I never thought I would live to see an American President speak this way, using language the can only be described as authoritarian. Fellow Republicans, where is the line?” Flake tweeted. https://t.co/7UFXYnpu6b
— The Hill (@thehill) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- DML: First Stop on TEAM DML National Tour announced
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: Megyn Kelly returning to Fox News as a….
- BREAKING: Bolton advised ex-Trump aide over Ukraine ‘pressure campaign’: NYT
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny