REPORT: ‘Justice Can Never Be Too Late’: Bill Clinton Accusers Speak After Claims Deemed ‘Credible’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Former President Bill Clinton’s accusers still want justice, they told the Daily Caller News Foundation after reporter Ronan Farrow said on Nov. 1 that the former president was “credibly accused of rape.”
Farrow wrote the book “Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators,” which is about NBC News’s alleged attempts to silence his reporting surrounding sexual assault allegations against disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein. He spoke on CBS’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” on Nov. 1 and said Clinton’s alleged victim, Juanita Broaddrick, “credibly” accused the former president of rape and that the accusation was “overdue for revisiting.”
The article goes on to state the following:
After the segment aired, three women who have accused Clinton of sexual assault — Broaddrick, Leslie Millwee and Kathleen Willey — talked to the DCNF, expressing their view on Farrow’s comments and discussing how they are still hoping for justice.
Read More At DAILYCALLER.COM.
The very credible RAPE allegations against Bill Clinton that the media, Fake News deliberately buried and hid, may finally get seriously looked at by Ronan Farrow: https://t.co/oaibykYxJw
— MARK SIMONE (@MarkSimoneNY) November 3, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts