REPORT: Kamala Harris staffers accidentally left a campaign memo at a restaurant: Here’s what it says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Kamala Harris’ campaign staff accidentally left an internal memo at a Manchester, New Hampshire, restaurant that was intended to prepare the California senator for questions about her poor poll numbers and limited number of presidential campaign stops in the first-in-the-nation primary state.
The “Briefings and Talking Points” memo obtained by Politico also included details about Harris’ relationships with New Hampshire individuals and Democratic politicians and provided insight into party influencers Harris is targeting. In July, she had dinner with Bill Shaheen, husband of New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen and automatic delegate to the 2020 Democratic convention in Milwaukee, and had lunches with Manchester Mayor Joyce Craig and state Sen. Martha Hennessy.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You haven’t traveled to New Hampshire as frequently as some of your Democratic rivals,” the memo said, anticipating questions from reporters. “Is the state a priority for your campaign?”
Talking points to rebuff criticisms included “NH absolutely a priority for my campaign — excited to be back for the convention and other events around the state,” “Lots of voters are starting to tune in right after Labor Day,” and “Fully intend to win” in response to “Path to victory — Summer Slump?”
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to read more of this report.
Harris campaign spokesman Ian Sams said that the memo was a “run of the mill” briefing document that is normal for campaigns.https://t.co/ZGltivpcOs
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar tweets: ‘This is what America looks like’ [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Coca-Cola reveals how coronavirus is about to make major impact on their product
- REPORT: Biden fact-checked for false claim on Trump food stamp crackdown actually backed by another Dem candidate
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion