REPORT: Kansas City bar shooting suspects identified, one caught [PHOTOS]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
One of the accused triggermen in a deadly Kansas shooting early Sunday remained “armed and dangerous” and on the loose Monday amid a desperate police hunt that had already netted one of the men believed to be behind the barroom bloodbath.
Javier Alatorre, 23, was taken into custody Sunday afternoon in Kansas City, Mo., by multiple agencies, including the FBI, who were investigating the shooting at Tequila KC Bar in Kansas City, Kan., which left four people dead and five others wounded.
The article goes on to state the following:
The report states that the trouble all started at the bar around 11pm Saturday evening, when a bartender — who had previously experienced problems with the suspect — refused to serve him. The suspect angrily threw a cup at the bartender, then four other patrons threw him out.
About 1:30 am, the suspect returned, along with another man, and they both opened fire on the crowd.
‘Too much killing’: Suspect kicked out of bar, returned before mass shooting in KCK https://t.co/mFgNBjeJuI
— The Kansas City Star (@KCStar) October 7, 2019
JUST IN: Javier Alatorre, one of the 2 suspects in #KCKShooting, was taken into custody Sunday afternoon. Police continue to search for Hugo Villanueva-Morales. He is considered armed and dangerous @41actionnews pic.twitter.com/H2qBpM7s5q
— Cat Reid (@catreidtv) October 7, 2019
Javier Alatorre, 23, & Hugo Villanueva-Morales, 29, have each been charged with 4 counts of first-degree murder in connection to the mass shooting that happened early Sunday at Tequila KC, a bar near 10th St & Central Ave. #TheMorningGrindWithShayAndShyne https://t.co/jra3XPCtwJ
— KPRS – Hot 103 Jamz (@Hot103Jamz) October 7, 2019
A manhunt is intensifying in Kansas for one of two suspects in a deadly shooting at a crowded bar early Sunday morning. Police say Hugo Villanueva-Morales is armed and dangerous. They announced overnight the arrest of the second suspect, Javier Alatorre.@DavidBegnaud reports. pic.twitter.com/RCJCB4cZAY
— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) October 7, 2019
#9df09f53d081549c8c0c38d6f7a9f2c1 Kansas City bar shooting suspect arrested, second ‘armed and dangerous’ suspect still at large https://t.co/Ptd6igA7oa https://t.co/GA5oXyiqcm pic.twitter.com/LTssc48VDg
— Manfred Rosenberg (@4PawShop) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- VIDEO: Melania Stuns In Gorgeous Sleeveless Black And White Sundress At Daytona 500 [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Judges’ association calls emergency meeting in wake of Stone sentencing reversal
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters makes shocking claim that rich donors should influence elections
- REPORT: The New England Patriots Are Reportedly Eying This Quarterback