REPORT: Kansas City bar shooting suspects identified, one caught [PHOTOS]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
One of the accused triggermen in a deadly Kansas shooting early Sunday remained “armed and dangerous” and on the loose Monday amid a desperate police hunt that had already netted one of the men believed to be behind the barroom bloodbath.
Javier Alatorre, 23, was taken into custody Sunday afternoon in Kansas City, Mo., by multiple agencies, including the FBI, who were investigating the shooting at Tequila KC Bar in Kansas City, Kan., which left four people dead and five others wounded.
The article goes on to state the following:
The report states that the trouble all started at the bar around 11pm Saturday evening, when a bartender — who had previously experienced problems with the suspect — refused to serve him. The suspect angrily threw a cup at the bartender, then four other patrons threw him out.
About 1:30 am, the suspect returned, along with another man, and they both opened fire on the crowd.
‘Too much killing’: Suspect kicked out of bar, returned before mass shooting in KCK https://t.co/mFgNBjeJuI
— The Kansas City Star (@KCStar) October 7, 2019
JUST IN: Javier Alatorre, one of the 2 suspects in #KCKShooting, was taken into custody Sunday afternoon. Police continue to search for Hugo Villanueva-Morales. He is considered armed and dangerous @41actionnews pic.twitter.com/H2qBpM7s5q
— Cat Reid (@catreidtv) October 7, 2019
Javier Alatorre, 23, & Hugo Villanueva-Morales, 29, have each been charged with 4 counts of first-degree murder in connection to the mass shooting that happened early Sunday at Tequila KC, a bar near 10th St & Central Ave. #TheMorningGrindWithShayAndShyne https://t.co/jra3XPCtwJ
— KPRS – Hot 103 Jamz (@Hot103Jamz) October 7, 2019
A manhunt is intensifying in Kansas for one of two suspects in a deadly shooting at a crowded bar early Sunday morning. Police say Hugo Villanueva-Morales is armed and dangerous. They announced overnight the arrest of the second suspect, Javier Alatorre.@DavidBegnaud reports. pic.twitter.com/RCJCB4cZAY
— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) October 7, 2019
#9df09f53d081549c8c0c38d6f7a9f2c1 Kansas City bar shooting suspect arrested, second ‘armed and dangerous’ suspect still at large https://t.co/Ptd6igA7oa https://t.co/GA5oXyiqcm pic.twitter.com/LTssc48VDg
— Manfred Rosenberg (@4PawShop) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race