REPORT: Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
A website and eventbrite.com promoted rallies in Washington, DC, and other cities across the country to take place Monday to push for the impeachment of President Donald Trump – but no one showed up for the one at the Capitol.
The website, impeachmentaugust.org, said the protest would take place at 11:00 a.m. at 1st Street SE, which is near the House side of the Capitol. The website states that the protest is supported by several leftist and anti-Trump groups, including Indivisible, MoveOn, Need to Impeach, Stand Up America, March of Truth, By the People, Common Cause, Free Speech for People, Democracy for America, Progressive Democrats of America, Credo, and democrats.com.
The article goes on to state the following:
The eventbrite.com protest notice said it would take place at noon on Monday on the “Capitol lawn below the steps,” but no one showed up for that protest. This protest notice said that “events are registered with Indivisible,” one of the groups listed as a sponsor for the 11:00 a.m. protest.
Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust
The protest notice said it would take place at noon on Monday on the “Capitol lawn below the steps,” but no one showed up
— Keith Ainsworth (@AinsworthKeith) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar tweets: ‘This is what America looks like’ [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- UPDATE: Identity, details emerge on MillerCoors employee who shot dead five colleagues
- REPORT: Coca-Cola reveals how coronavirus is about to make major impact on their product
- REPORT: Authorities trying to locate hundreds of cruise ship passengers after American traveler tested positive for coronavirus