REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s daughter Olivia Jade posts first YouTube video since College Admissions Scandal
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Olivia Jade Giannulli has made her return to YouTube. On Sunday, the social media influencer, 20, posted her first video to YouTube since news broke of the College Admissions Scandal, which alleged that Giannulli’s parents — actress Lori Loughlin and designer Mossimo Giannulli — bribed the University of Southern California for Olivia’s admission.
The article goes on to state the following:
Giannulli previously posted makeup and fashion tutorials, amassing nearly 2 million followers. In the 2-minute video, titled “hi again,” Giannulli spoke about the recent scandal.
“I know (there’s) something that needs to be addressed,” Giannulli said, explaining she had a hard time deciding when to return to the platform. “The reason for (my absence) is that I’m legally not allowed to speak on anything going on right now. A part of me is like, ‘Should I come back to YouTube right now?’ Because it’s been so long, and I actually really, really miss it. Like, I genuinely miss filming. I feel like a huge part of me is just not the same, because this is something that I’m really passionate about and something I really like to do, but I also didn’t know. I debated for 7 or 8 months, like, ‘Well, if I can’t talk about it, is there a point in coming back and not being able to say anything?'”
“There’s no point in me just talking for 10 minutes to the camera about how I wish I could say something when I really can’t. So, I’m going to leave it at that,” she said, thanking fans for their patience.
Giannulli’s last video was posted 8 months ago, just days before news of the scandal broke.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott